It seems that the H7, headphones for gamers Creative of which I speak here, have had pretty good acceptance. So Creative has just announced a new version of them. The Sound BlasterX Tournament Edition H7 are some headphones geared for gamers, but if you work as well as the H5 we reviewed a while, sure to satisfy other users.
This new version maintains the “mechanical” properties of the previous revision. Creative continues to take into account that premium player headphones must offer strength, durability and be calibrated in a professional manner. Now they come with a new design and new components.
The Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition come with some improved 50 mm and calibrated for better sensitivity drivers and provide more power. We also find a removable microphone that has been redesigned to offer better audio reception and improve your noise canceling system. We will also find differences in headphones, brushed metal finishes with the Sound BlasterX logo and its red cable.
Let’s go with the connectivity. The H7 Tournament Edition offers two possibilities. Connected via USB players can program their helmets with X-Plus technology, which provides audio profiles specially configured for a wide range of games. Switching from Overwatch to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or DotA 2, for example, allows you to modify the audio profiles and adapt them to the game in question.
The X-Plus configuration is stored directly on the headphones and can be used without the need to reload a certain profile or any driver. In addition, when connected via USB, users can also use BlasterX Acoustic Engine technology to fully customize their audio and improve immersion in the game.
The second possibility of connection is through the typical analog minijack. Although as I say I could not test the H7 in its day, the H5 had an excellent reproduction quality and very good to be a headset for gaming, so you can expect the best of these new H7.
You may also like to read another article on DuckysDesktop: Ozone Strike Battle, new mechanical gaming keyboard
Features of Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition
- Enhanced 50 millimeter drivers
- Detachable microphone with improved noise reduction system
- Brushed metal cups finished in military black and red braided cable
- Programmable X-Plus System for Competitive Gaming Advantage
- USB connectivity delivers 7.1 surround sound and lossless audio high definition.
- Analog alternative connection for natural sound on any device.
- Flexible reinforced steel upper band.
- Aluminum cups.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design.
- Optional USB / Analog connection and oxygen free copper (OFC) cable.
- Remote control for volume, microphone and playback controls.
- Replaceable leather and foam foam pads with memory effect
Also available is the Sound BlasterX H5 Tournament Edition, the analog variant of the gaming speakers, with a recommended price of 129.99 dollars. The H7 Tournament Edition will be available from February this year with a recommended price of 159.99 dollars.