3D printers are going to change the way we live, as we know it today and we see it in online. It will bring many advantages and also several disadvantages, related to the creation of products in an automated way using a 3D printer. It will be possible to make a replica of an object, print or create an object from a file, or we can also design it ourselves.
- The revolution that supposes for the manufacture of products. A single 3D printing is capable of making many different products. Much of the current manufacturing is done with specific machines whose function is limited and if the product changes, the machine must also be readjusted or changed.
- Flexibility and rapid prototyping. It allows prototypes of products with ease, which can imply an improvement in the design.
- Cost reduction. The production can be done from home.
- Personalization. The possibility of making your own clothes, objects, products … in a personalized and exclusive way.
- New industry and sector. It will create new jobs and new forms of business.
- Multiple applications yet to be discovered. In the field of medicine, we find surprising applications, such as the creation of prostheses or even the printing of organic tissues. 3D printing has a lot of ground to cover and more and more fields will be applied.
- Many businesses will be widely favored, such as jewelers, since they can print the 3D printer in wax when making rings, they simply make the mold in a file and the technological device prints them.
- For industrial designers create an industrial object, you can see it in a plastic prototype.
- Make replicas of objects that we need. For example, designing a mechanical product to sell, and we have a nail, but we need another one, we can create it. If we have broken a piece of an object, we can create it to fix it.
- Now you can make objects with plastic, wax, and rubber, probably at a time other materials will be involved and the range of products that can be made will change the way we live as we know it.
- Companies instead of having an automation system to carry out a commercial product, 3D printers can be at stake to reduce costs in terms of machinery, and so that the products do not have errors in terms of design since they will be able to correct with the computer.
- A decrease in the work position. The elaboration of the products themselves and the reduction of machinery can lead to fewer jobs in manufacturing.
- Infringement of copyright. The replication of copyrighted objects will be difficult to control because 3D scanners allow the replication of an object.
- Malicious uses of technology. Unfortunately, there is the possibility of creating objects such as firearms, and the danger of generalizing this type of objects.
- Increase in useless products.
- The prices are very high.
- Many companies are going to benefit, many are going to be harmed because their business can be lost. For example, companies that design and produce toys, or items for home decoration.
- A prototype will be produced or printed in 3 dimensions in about 2 hours.
We know the importance of 3d printing, so we suggest to find a comprehensive service focused on the highest quality and the lowest price 3D printer and provider.